Here is what is going to open and from when:
* Phase I: Religious locations and locations of worship for public; motels, eating places and different hospitality companies; and buying malls; can be permitted to open from June 8, 2020.
* Phase II: Schools, faculties, academic/coaching/teaching establishments and so forth can be opened after consultations with the states and UTs. Bases on the suggestions with all of the stakeholders, together with dad and mom, a choice on this regard can be taken in July.
* Phase III: Resumption of worldwide flights, metro companies, cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming swimming pools, leisure parks and so forth can be determined based mostly on evaluation of the state of affairs.
More on Covid-19
* Social/political/sports activities/leisure/tutorial/cultural/non secular capabilities and different massive capabilities can be re-started solely after evaluation of the state of affairs.
* Inter-state and intra-state motion of individuals and items can be permitted from June 1 with out permission or e-pass. However, the states can be empowered to manage motion after prior publicity of info and the procedures to be adopted.
* Night curfew will proceed from June 1 however the timings have been relaxed to 9pm to 5am from earlier 7pm to 7am.
* Movement of home flights, particular trains and Shramik trains will proceed as per SOPs issued.
* Lockdown will proceed to stay in drive within the containment zones until June 30. Containment zones can be demarcated by the district authorities after considering the MHA tips.
* In the containment zones, there can be stricter perimeter management to make sure that there isn’t any motion of individuals in or out of these zones, aside from medical emergencies and for sustaining provide of important companies and items.
* Persons above 65 years of age, individuals with co-morbidities, pregnant girls, and kids beneath the age of 10 years are suggested to remain at house, aside from important and well being functions.