Developer Dreamfeel has launched a brand new patch for If Found. The replace is presently solely out for Windows–it shall be launched for MacOS in “the next few days,” based on a Steam weblog publish.
“This [update] fixes a number of issues, polishes the graphics in a couple of sections, updates the localisation, and tweaks some parts of the script, particularly around Mac & Cassiopeia,” Dreamfeel writes within the weblog publish.
The most notable difficulty addressed has to do with If Found’s Steam achievements, as a few of them (like “Trans Rights!”) have been glitched for the reason that sport launched, stopping gamers from unlocking them. The replace additionally addresses an issue that was inflicting gamers to turn out to be caught in the event that they exited the sport from the Bog Road Heist or Anomaly chapter after which tried to renew taking part in. The full patch notes are outlined under.
If Found Post-Launch Update Patch Notes
- Bug Fixes
- Achievements not unlocking. You can now unlock the Trans Rights! achievement.
- On a small variety of machines with built-in graphics, alt-tabbing precipitated the sport to freeze whenever you return.
- In Korean, Japanese, Chinese simplified and Chinese conventional, there have been some graphical glitches with the textual content.
- Improved localisation for a lot of languages.
- There are a couple of spots the place you possibly can get caught if you happen to stop the sport and attempt to resume (one in Bog Road Heist and one within the Anomaly chapter).
- Some minor script changes.
- Some visible polish in locations.
- Widescreen view now not has a cursor within the nook.
- Widescreen annotations fastened.
- General system stability enhancements to boost the consumer’s expertise.
In GameSpot’s If Found evaluation, Michael Higham gave the sport a 9/10, writing, “A little empathy goes a long way. Especially when it comes to those we seek unconditional love and support from, it can mean the difference between spiralling into a black hole of depression and having the comfort to simply exist free of judgment. It’s one of the many themes If Found so vividly represents in sketchbook-style visual novel form. Through expressive minimalist illustrations, ethereal sound design, sharp writing, and thematic coherence, the chaos and serenity of young adulthood jumps out of its pages for a story that’s heartbreaking, heartwarming, and wholly affecting.”
Starting June 1, GameSpot shall be internet hosting Play For All–a celebration of all issues gaming. Join us as we deliver you the summer season’s hottest information, previews, interviews, options, and movies, in addition to increase cash for COVID-19 aid efforts with the assistance of our buddies from across the gaming world. Check out the Play For All schedule for extra.
GameSpot could get a fee from retail gives.