Respawn has pushed a hotfix replace for Apex Legends which addresses a number of noticeable bugs that popped up within the battle royale sport with the discharge of the Lost Treasures replace. The full patch notes for this newest hotfix replace are listed beneath.
Of be aware, the hotfix addresses the Mobile Respawn Beacon that spawned within the now-open bunker close to Water Treatment. Currently, Mobile Respawn Beacons are unique to the limited-time Armed & Dangerous mode, however they’re set to launch into the usual modes when Lost Treasures ends. Some players–myself included–believed the beacon that spawned within the bunker was a hidden secret that teased what was to return, however apparently not! It was a bug.
The hotfix replace additionally addresses notable points with Wraith and Octane. In Lost Treasures, Wraith bought a brand new legendary pores and skin known as The Marble Goddess. Equipping the pores and skin brought on a bug that prevented Wraith from taking headshot injury when hit within the head–instead, the sport mistakenly assigned the much less extreme physique injury to a headshot. That difficulty has now been mounted, alongside a bug that allowed Octane to make use of therapeutic objects whereas utilizing Stim.
Apex Legends June 30 Hotfix Patch Notes 5.1.1
- Removed Mobile Respawn Beacon out of the bunker space in Kings Canyon.
- Fixed a difficulty with Legends having the ability to nonetheless shoot after being downed.
- Fixed a difficulty the place taking injury was interrupting revives.
- Fixed a difficulty “The Marble Goddess” pores and skin not having the proper hitbox.
- Fixed a difficulty with wraith having the ability to get a velocity enhance through the use of her tactical, then her ult, then canceling her ult.
- Fixed a difficulty the place if dying safety wears off throughout a revive, it cancels the revive.
- Octane will not be capable of use Stim whereas therapeutic.
- Fixed a difficulty with passive regen being delayed after the usage of Stim.
- Fixed points with being pulled out of ADS, weapon firing stopping when Stim ends/touchdown from a bounce pad.
GameSpot might get a fee from retail affords.