Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockdown has had an enormous launch, with two million Steam gross sales, and developer Mediatonic is preserving the momentum going with a serious new replace coming very quickly. The replace, resulting from arrive sooner or later on August 12, will add a brand new stage known as Jump Showdown, which was a part of the Fall Guys beta.
The stage is proven off within the Twitter video beneath. It requires the Fall Guys to leap over and keep below rotating bars as the ground collapses beneath them. It’s the primary of a number of new ranges coming, the tweet guarantees.
🚨 We’re about to drop a brand new stage into rotation!!! 🚨
Jump Showdown – A fan-favourite from the beta! 👑
We’ll be including it in our first replace TOMORROW!
Patch-notes within the thread 😗👌
More new ranges will likely be coming quickly – together with new options & costumes 👀 pic.twitter.com/zQ4hOI70MP
— Fall Guys 👑 (@FallGuysGame) August 11, 2020
New costumes and options will come too. It’ll be attention-grabbing to see if there are extra online game crossover costumes, just like the Half-Life and Hotline Miami costumes which have popped up since launch.
In the Twitter replies, the official Fall Guys account tweeted out quite a lot of patch notes for adjustments that can are available that very same replace. Here’s the entire record.
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble so as to add extra closing spherical variation
- Fixed crash at launch with sure regional calendars set within the working system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at excessive framerate on ranges like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in uncommon conditions
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party permitting gamers to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties typically failing resulting from too many requests
- Addressed some particular characters inflicting show points in participant names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in particular areas
- PC solely – Fixed sure recreation controller fashions not being detected on PC
Fall Guys has been a little bit of a phenomenon, and we’re hopeful that it may come to different programs eventually–although nothing is confirmed but.
GameSpot could get a fee from retail provides.